Brampton FC League
Player Registration Form
1. PLAYER'S INFORMATION & HISTORY
Select an Age Group per LTPD Program
Level 1: U4 - U7
Level 2: U8 - U9
Level 3: U10 - U12
Level 4: U13 - U16
Level 5: U16 - U20
Level 6: U19 - U23+
Level 7: U21+
U7-U20+ Goal Keeper 12 Sessions Training
Player's Date of Birth
MMM-DD-YYYY EXAMPLE: MAY-01-2000
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION CONSENT
I authorize the Brampton Football Club and affiliates (the "Club") to collect and use personal information or pictures of me or my child/ward for the purpose of receiving communications from the Club, registration with affiliated entities such as CSA, OSA, SAAC, City of Brampton or for Club’s promotional purposes. I understand that I may withdraw consent to collection, use or disclosure of me or my child/ward's personal information or pictures at any time by contacting the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Attention: Privacy Office, Brampton Football Club, 1169 Lorimar Drive, Mississauga ON L5S 1M5. "We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein".
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the acceptance of my registration with the Brampton Football Club, I, the player and parent/guardian (if player is under 18 years of age), agree as follows:
1. I understand that I or my child/ward player cannot play in any sanctioned soccer game until after this registration form has been validated and entered into the Club's computerized registration system.
2. Registered players are committed for one year and will require transfer or assignment waiver to move to another club or academy.
3. I have reviewed the use of personal information consent above and the waiver/player agreement (enclosed) and my Signature/Name affixed hereto indicated my agreement with such consent and waiver/player agreement.
4. I am aware of the Club's bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by them.
5. I accept sole responsibility for my child/ward's Player personal possessions and athletic equipment.
6. I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by me or my child
/ward's player careless, negligent and/or improper handling.
7. I acknowledge that I have read this registration agreement in its entirety ant that I have executed this registration agreement voluntarily.
4. PLAYER WAIVER AGREEMENT
(To be signed by individuals 18 Years of age and older)
By signing this form you give up important legal rights. Please read carefully!
This is a binding legal agreement, as a player/participant in the programs, activities and events (the “Activities”) of the Brampton Football Club (the "Club"), the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms.
The Club, their directors, officers, members, employees, coaches, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives (collectively the “Organization”) are not responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind suffered by a participant during, or as a result of the Activities, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the Organization.
Description of Risks:
In consideration of my participation in the Activities, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards of soccer include, but are not limited to:
1. Injuries from executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
2. Injuries from dry-land training including weights, running, and massage;
3. Injuries from grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
4. Injuries resulting from falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
5. Injuries from collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
6. Injuries resulting from failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
7. Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
8. Injuries from extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
9. Injuries from contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
10. Injuries resulting from vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
11. Injuries from exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
12. Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization's activities.
Furthermore, I am aware:
13. That injuries sustained in soccer can be severe;
14. That I may come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
15. That I may experience anxiety while challenging myself during the activities;
16. That my risk of injury is reduced if I follow all rules adopted during training; and
17. That my risk of injury increases as I become fatigued.
Release of Liability:
In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate in the Activities, I agree:
A. To assume all risks arising out of, associated with or related to my participation;
B. To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage that I might sustain while participating; and
C. To fully release the Organization and the Club from liability and for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs that might arise out of my participating now and forever, even though such risks, injuries, loss, damage, claims, demands, actions or costs may have been caused by the negligence of the Organization.
I acknowledge that I have read this agreement, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and representatives.
I Cosent & Accept
NAME of GUARDIAN
Name of Parent or Guardian if player is under 18
MMM-DD-YYYY Example: (MAY-01-2000)
Brampton Football Club © COPYRIGHT 2016. all rights reserved..